The following terms and conditions (referred to as “Agreement”) apply from 26th of October 2022.
Bizzmill, is incorporated as Bizzmill B.V., business registration number 58262202, with a registered office at Bentinckstraat 11, 2582 SR The Hague, the Netherlands.
You can reach Bizzmill at email@example.com
1. The Bizzmill application is a startup business and project management tool (collectively referred to as the “Platform”). The Platform hosts and facilitates access to content (“Content”) uploaded by the you (“Customer”). Content can be of interest to and therefore shared with parties such as company stakeholders and potential investors. The Customer chooses with whom they share their Content.
2. The platform is accessible to the Customer at specific URLs designated by Bizzmill in its sole discretion.
The Agreement is available to you on Bizzmill’s website www.bizzmill.com and is concluded in English.
4. As long as you are in compliance with the conditions of this Agreement and all incorporated documents, Bizzmill hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-assignable, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive access to use the Service. No rights not explicitly listed are granted to you.
5. All objects appearing on Bizzmill, including but not limited to the Content, text, layout (e.g. graphics, logos, names, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names) and sound, are protected by intellectual property rights or ownership rights and belongs to either Bizzmill, a User or a third party, whom Bizzmill has entered into an agreement with. You may not use the above-mentioned for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by this Agreement.
6. Bizzmill may revise or update this Agreement by posting an amended version through the Service. If a modification is significant, Bizzmill will make you aware of the modification, either through the Service, and/or through contact information provided by you.Your continuous use following a such update is considered as an acceptance of the updated Agreement. If you do not accept the update, you must stop using the Service.
7. Bizzmill reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. 1.9. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Bizzmill as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Platform. You can therefore not commit Bizzmill or act on any other Users behalf.
8. Some parts or all of the Service may not be available to the general public, and Bizzmill may impose rules of eligibility from time to time. Bizzmill reserves the right to amend or eliminate these eligibility requirements at any time.
9. Any not utilized enforcement ofthis Agreement does not constitute a waiver of rights of Bizzmill, see further in subsection 10.2.
2. SUBSCRIPTION, ACCOUNTS AND USERS
1. In order to access the Platform you need to be a user (”User”, in plural ”Users”). You (referring to the User) become a User once you have set up a User Account (”User Account”).
2. Users can view Content of anAccount without having a User Account if the terms of section 2.15 apply.
3. Users can be either employees of the Customer or Users not employed by the Customer.
4. Usage also requires a subscription plan, which is chosen by the Customer when creating a User Account.
5. When you set up a User Account, you guarantee that the information provided by you is correct and sufficient and that you will revert to Bizzmill if this information changes. You also guarantee that you will keep your password information safe and that you will instantly inform Bizzmill in case of any unauthorised usage of your User Account.
7. The User Account is strictly personal and you can only use your own personal User Account, see however subsection 2.10.
8. To be a User you must be anatural person or an identifiable legal entity.
9. If you are a natural person, you must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use the Platform. By using thePlatform, you guarantee that you meet this minimum age requirement.
10. BizzMill does not investigate or perform any background checks on Users. Therefore, it is up to the Customer to ensure your (referring to the Customer’s) own safety in your interactions with other Users of the Platform and in your activities conducted in connection with the Platform.
11. Once you have a User Account you can choose to create a) an Incubator (referred to as “Incubator Account”) or b) an idea or start up (referred to as a “Deck Account”).
12. Incubator Accounts and Deck Accounts can have several Users assigned with different privileges and rights.
13. The User owning an Incubator Account (“Account Owner) or Deck Account (“AccountOwner”) can invite other Users to that Account and will determine the privileges and rights of each User.
14.The Account Owner can give basic viewing and commenting rights to users without a user account. In this case, the User with viewing and commenting rights will be given access through a unique link and password.
3. PAYMENT, REFUND, UPGRADE AND DOWNGRADE
1. A valid credit card is required for all subscription plans, including trials.
2. If you initially sign up for a subscription plan that includes a free trial, and you don't cancel that account within the specified free trial period, you will be billed monthly at the date and time that your free trial period ends. Note that the “days” of the free trial correspond to 24-hour periods beginning at the date and time that you sign up. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice, during your free trial period, you will not be charged.
3. For first time billings, after the end of a trial we offer a full refund if you contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after your subscription begins. The e-mail request must come from the same account belonging to e-mail on the subscription you wish to cancel. This applies only to trial based subscriptions.
4. An upgrade from the plan, which holds your free trial to any other plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
5. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
6. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
7. For any upgrade or downgrade inplan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
8. Downgrading of the Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Bizzmill does not accept any liability for such loss.
4. SUBMISSION OF USER CONTENT
1. The Platform and the Services available thereon enable you to provide or upload Content, including but not limited to text, images, video, data, financial information, and other information or content to BizzMill for the purpose of providing the Services. By uploading any Content you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Content you submit, provide or upload and any consequences of submitting, providing or uploading it.
2. You are under no obligation to publish anything through the Service once you have set up your User Account.
3. BizzMill will use Content uploaded by you in connection with providing the Service to you, to maintain and operate the Platform, to cooperate with governmental investigation or as required by law or legal or administrative process, and to protect the rights and property of Bizzmill, its users and third parties.
4. By uploading name and logo to the Platform you hereby grant Bizzmill a perpetual, revocable, transferrable, sub-licensable, worldwide, fully paid up, royalty-free right to display thisContent for marketing purposes. The display can be on any media now known or here after created.
5. You agree that you will not violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of theService.
6. When publishing Content on thePlatform and in any relation to the Services, you guarantee that:
a. The Content is your own original creation.
b. You possess all necessary rights to dispose of the Content, including but not limited to all the necessary rights to publish and potentially sell the right of use to a third party.
c. The Content does not infringe any intellectual property rights.
d. The Content is not libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusing, harassing, threatening, bullying or otherwise objectionable;
e. The Content does not contain or entail any privacy violations;
f. The Content is correct, real and not staged with the intention to sell;
g. That you will not modify, adapt, translate, copy or disassemble any portion of the Service;
h. That you will not interfere withor disrupt the operation of the Service, including restricting or inhibiting any other person from using the Service by means of hacking or defacing;
i. That you will not transmit to or make available in connection with the Service any denial of service attack, virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful code or activity.
j. That you will not use manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to monitor or copy the Platform or the information or content contained therein (including any form of e-mail address harvesting)
k. That you will not publish or otherwise provide false, incomplete or misleading information on the Service.
l. That you will not promote any business or business activity other than the launch of the business that is the stated purpose of your Account.
m. That you will not access the Platform for the purpose of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any benchmarking or competitive purposes.
7. If you request Bizzmill to remove your content from the service, the right of Bizzmill to market your content automatically repeals thirty (30) days after your request.
8. You can report content and user behaviour if the content or user behaviour is subject to a breach of the User Agreement.
See clause 11.
9. Bizzmill retains the right to, at any given time and at Bizzmill’s sole discretion, to remove content that might be subject to breaches with this agreement.
1. The user agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Bizzmill and Bizzmill’s suppliers harmless from all allegations, judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses. Bizzmill is not liable for any losses suffered by the User or losses due to any agreements between Users. Therefore, Bizzmill cannot be held liable for any losses suffered by this use, including but not limited to errors and/or defects or unauthorised usage of the User Accounts.
2. Bizzmill is not liable in case your User Account name entails that you can be identified through your Content.In the case of a data loss, fail of system, lack of accessibility, delays, disruption or likewise, Bizzmill will try its utmost to restore the loss of data due to available backups to the extent possible, but does however, not hold any liability in this relation.
3. While Bizzmill makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Platform remains available at all time, Bizzmill does not represent or warrant that access to the Platform will be error-free, uninterrupted, or without defect, and Bizzmill does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Platform the Content, or its features at all times.
4. Bizzmill does not guarantee any certain amount of Content at the Platform. Thus, Bizzmill cannot be held liable if the amount or a specific piece of Content is removed from the Platform.
5. Bizzmill is not liable for any typographical errors or inaccuracies and reserves the right to correct any of such errors.
6. When referring to Bizzmill in this clause, Bizzmill’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees and suppliers, are also held under the same indemnifications.
1. You may cancel your use of theService and/or terminate your account and these Terms of Service with or without cause at any time by providing notice to Bizzmill; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for a reasonable period of time before such cancellation takes effect in order for Bizzmill process the termination. You may terminate your account ONLY in the manner set forth in this Section 6. In addition to the right to terminate your account for using Bizzmill in a manner that violates these Terms of Service as provided in Section 4, Bizzmill may at any time and for any reason terminate the Service, terminate these Terms of Service, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information and Content may remain in the Bizzmill system.
2. In order to terminate your account, you MUST follow the instructions and account termination procedures provided at the Account Management page of the Service. An account cannot be terminated in any other way, and Bizzmill Software cannot terminate an account by email or telephone.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
1. Bizzmill cannot be held liable, directly or indirectly, in any way in the event of force majeure. Amongst recognised force majeure events are; war, nature disasters, strikes, fires and other conditions of which Bizzmill is not in charge of. In case of a force majeure event, delivery according to this agreement is suspended until the force majeure condition is passed. If the delay remains for more than a month, both parties can terminate the license agreement (as stipulated in clause 6) without notice and without payment of compensation or damage to the other party.
1. The Platform may contain links to third party webpages. Bizzmill does not endorse any website or services through the provision of such a link. Thus, Bizzmill cannot be held liable in any way in regards to these third parties and their use of your information, that you provide them with, once you visit their webpage.
2. Bizzmill may assign Bizzmill’s rights under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time with or without your consent. You may not assign this Agreement without Bizzmill’s prior written consent, and any unauthorised assignment by you will be null and void. However, see subsection 1.11.
3. If any provision of thisAgreement is found for any reason to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be given its maximum enforceable effect and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Agreement.
1. If you find any Content to be abusive or infringing, you must immediately inform Bizzmill by sending an e-mail to Bizzmill at email@example.com.
The complaint must contain:
i) a description of the Content,
ii) a description of where on thePlatform the Content can be localised
iii) your contact information.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
1. If a dispute cannot be solved through a complaint process, disputes must be solved by the City Court of the Hague. All disputes will be subject to Dutch law.
2. In case of any contradictions indifferent language versions of the Agreement, the English version shall prevail.